- Stand up straight—in an upright position—with both feet joined together and arms by your sides, i.e. Saral Tadasan.
- With a vigorous jump, spread your feet about three feet apart—sideways—and simultaneously raise your arms to touch or clap the hands over your head.
- Now with another jump, come back to the initial position.
- Make sure your upper body reamains erect throughout the asan.
- You should keep both arms straight while raising them over your head and lowering them down.
- As you jump to spread your feet, inhale (Radhey) and as you jump back to the initial position, exhale (Krishna).
- This completes one round; repeat these steps for 10-20 rounds.