- Sit in any meditative position with the spine and head erect.
- Inhale slowly (Radhey) and deeply, inflating your chest area to your ability.
- Feel the movement of your ribcage outward and upward along with the expansion of the lungs while breathing in air.
- Ensure there is no movement of the diaphragm and the abdomen in this breathing.
- Exhale (Krishna) while relaxing the chest muscles.
- Be conscious of the contraction of the ribcage along with the air flowing out of the lungs.
- This completes one round. Repeat the process 10 times.