- Sit in any meditative position with the spine and head erect.
- Inhale slowly (while chanting “Radhey” in the mind) and inflate your abdomen to your capacity, without any strain. In this position, the diaphragm at the base of the lungs will move down, and the lungs will expand.
- Do not expand your chest or move the shoulders, rather just feel the expansion and contraction of the abdomen.
- Contract the abdominal muscles while exhaling slowly (while chanting “Krishna” in the mind).
- In this position, the diaphragm will move upward and the lungs will contract.
- This is one round. Go up to 10 rounds of this pranayam.