- Stand up straight—in an upright position—with both the feet joined together and arms by your sides, viz. Saral Tadasan.
- Extend your arms in front of the chest, then bring them to your shoulder level and join your palms together.
- Breathing in (Radhey), gently spread both arms sideways.
- Keep your arms parallel to the floor.
- Breathing out (Krishna), smoothly move your arms forward, with both palms in contact with each other.
- Do it up to 10 times either slowly or dynamically.
- Make sure you do it non-stop by synchronizing with your breaths.
- Then, come into standing position with 6-12 inches’ gap between your feet and relax.
- Be aware of your breathing rhythm.